Does your cat suffer from kidney disease? In such cases, the right feed can provide relief: Feed such as our Josera Help Renal, which has been specially tailored to cats with kidney problems.
Because many cats with kidney disease often eat poorly – the high acceptance of the medicated dry feed helps here. Josera Help Renal promotes nutrient supply day after day – with all the important vitamins, minerals and trace elements that the cat needs. The protein- and phosphorus-reduced recipe also helps to relieve the kidneys in particular. To compensate, each kibble of the complete dietary feed is rich in B vitamins, which would otherwise be increasingly lost through the kidneys in such a condition. The nettle contained in the phytogenic complex is traditionally used for flushing therapy of the draining urinary tract and is also valued for its anti-inflammatory properties.
The sick kidney is relieved and thus the well-being of the cat is increased. Unfortunately, the process of the disease can usually only be slowed down.
- Metabolising organs, especially the kidneys, are relieved by the low-protein and low-phosphorus recipe
- Rich in B vitamins, which are increasingly lost with kidney disease
- Phytogen complex: nettle promotes excretion via the urinary tract
- Thanks to high acceptance and energy density, slimming is counteracted and the supply of nutrients is ensured
- Salmon oil provides omega-3 fatty acids, which are anti-inflammatory and play an important role in the immune system
- Dietary complete feed with gluten free recipe for adult cats with chronic renal insufficiency (CRI).